After spending a fast-paced six days, and a whole lot of money, in New York City I will surely be exhausted, and probably a little excited to be heading home. However, this vacation was certainly a dream, and most of the memories will stay with me forever. I was able to accomplish all of the goals and expectations that I set out at the beginning of the trip: I visited all New York's neighbourhoods, except for Staten Island; I learned a lot, including a lot of history; and I fully entrenched myself in the city's culture. I dealt with the mass amounts of people and I made sure to be as respectful and courteous as humanly possible. Thanks to following these goals and expectations, my trip was very enjoyable, almost like a dream.

As I fly home and look out at the skyline below me, I miss New York already. So much happens in this city that I never knew existed before. I won't want to leave, but at the same time it will be nice to get home to tell all my stories and show all my pictures. What a dream vacation!
http://tinyurl.com/6ebzg92
No comments:
Post a Comment