My dream vacation would take place in the glamorous city of New York, New York. I've often seen the breathtaking skyline and been amazed by some of the gorgeous landmarks that New York has to offer. The architecture is stunning, the restaurants are amazing, and Broadway shows are some of the best quality entertainment on the planet. Ever since I found out that my parents got married there I have dreamed of visiting "The Big Apple". Luckily for me, the timing could not be better to go on a nice trip. I am graduating from university in April, and, therefore, I will be planning this vacation as if it was my graduation present from family. Since it is a graduation present, I plan on making this trip the best one I have ever been on, and possibly the most expensive. The vacation will be six days long and will be happening during the beginning of May. My initial itinerary is as follows:
Day 1 - Arrive early
Visit some famous buildings
Day 2 - See Times Square, do some shopping
Day 3 - Tour some museums
Day 4 - See some Broadway shows
Day 5 - Go to some sports games
Day 6 - Walk through Central Park
Depart
http://tinyurl.com/4affrbq
http://tinyurl.com/4flf579
http://tinyurl.com/4l4yqd7

No comments:
Post a Comment